- More improvements to the Sketch tool:
- If you draw a polygon on a face, that will now cut a hole in the face
- If you extrude a face through a shape to the other side so that it cuts an opposing face, that will cut a tunnel through the shape.
- If you draw a line between edges on a face, that will now cut the face on the line which can then be dragged or extruded.
- When you drag a face, the touchpad menu lets you extrude a face, inset a face or scale a face
- Snap controls, vertex lock and right angle drawing have been moved to settings on the Wrist Pad
- There is a window asset which when placed in a sketch will cut a box to hold it.
- Improvements to the Paint tool:
- The Palette has been reworked and is now on the WristPad
- There is now a Fill mode as well as the Airbrush: this paints a whole face with a material such as brick
- When using a Material Fill, you can drag the material and orient it and scale it on the face.
- New asset for simple lighting (under Light tag)
- New Lighting Controls on the WristPad
- In many places the grip button now acts like a toggle (easier than keeping it held down)
- When moving a thing, click the grip to toggle between keeping it vertical or free orientation
- When dragging a face in a sketch, clicking the grip cycles through keeping it parallel, 15 degree snaps or completely free
- Caronte assets can now be controlled from the Timeline.
- Many improvements to Undo/Redo but still work-in-progress
- Tweaks to movement heuristics for deteriming scale/move/turn/climb
- Fix for saving/loading certain scene elements.
- Fix for spectator cam getting confused when a camera is added to the scene.
- Fix for drawing from vertex to vertex to cut a face
- Fix for color picker (missing shaders)
- Movement up/down now happens in steps of 0.5m.
- Navigator: trigger now acts as a secondary grabber instead of dragging the world.
- Lighting panel shows marker colors for lights & light asset shows its marker color.
- Asset instances should now be correctly numbered.
- Most doors and windows should now cut their own box in a wall.
- Tab key can be used to change between 3rd person and 1st person spectator views.
- Office UI brought onto screen window.
- Some fixes to Undo/Redo when moving things.
- Fix for motion capture (was accidentally disabled)
- Fix: Corridor and Old Town scenes had been accidentally disabled.
- Fix: Office did not get loaded correctly on 2nd visit.
- Spectator view in the Office has a fixed viewpoint.
- The controllers in the office have a “drumstick” on them to make the keyboard easier to use.
- The keyboard can now be moved: put your hand in it and pull the trigger to grab – use both hands to scale it.
- Keyboard keys now flash yellow when hit and deliver a haptic pulse for feedback.
- The range of the UI pointer has been limited (25cm) to reduce accidental interactions.
- Desktop UI can be hidden when in the Office (top right corner toggle).
- “Grip” movement controls now work in the Office.
- The Wristpad has been re-organised but it is still Work-In-Progress.
- Fix: Selecting the Lighting Controls the first time no longer changes the sun light to green.
- Fix for issue when first logging into a clean install of First Stage
- Fix: Corridor really should be working now!
- The keyboard in the Office is now moved by the ends of the mallets not the hands.
- Fix: Camera Monitor should now find a camera. Cycle through them by pressing the camera button repeatedly.
- Fix: scene should no longer appear…