- Improved behaviour when placing assets and snapping to floor and touching objects
- New handles for precise movement and rotation of a thing
- Improvements to the Sketch tool:
- Wireframe shows when geometry can be manipulated
- When pulling faces, there is now a default 15 degree snap which can be overriden with the grip button.
- When pulling a face, you can also choose to move the vertices of the face not just the plane
- When pulling a face, you can extrude that face to create new geometry.
- Sketches can be moved by using the handle selector on the Grabber tool.
- New procedural “Lathe” object allowing interesting surfaces of revolution to be created
- New procedural “Stairs” object which keeps the step height constant and changes number of steps with height
- Select tool now uses a “sphere” select method.
- Selected objects can be moved, deleted or cloned as a group.
- The Duplicator now includes a Grid clone mode
- New movement controls using both grip buttons allowing move, climb and turn as well as scale.
- Fixed issue with Sketch tool not working due to missing shader.