- Rokoko Smartsuit is now supported – if a suit is connected it will be used when the user “Takes Control” of a puppet (otherwise the VRIK fallback will be used).
- IK based animation has been greatly improved including support for animating the pivot (root) position – shown as a cube between the character’s feet.
- Timeline is now available on the wrist.
- Characters should follow paths more accurately and recover back to the path if knocked off.
- New camera steering controls.
- Fixed: Path for IK handles (other than Pivot) didn’t show
- When Pivot IK handle is moved, Grounder IK is disabled preventing puppet from snapping back to ground
- Camera TTL now shows the view from the camera blurred as background
- Camera pan & tilt now work by dragging instead of twisting – see if that is more natural.
- Roll (Dutch tilt) now goes the other way – you twist the camera not the scene.
- When dragging a control the touchpad is now a reset button that restores position, pan & tilt to when you started dragging. Roll is always reset to horizontal.
- Fixed: trying to move the camera after scrubbing through a keyframe sequence failed – should now work.
- Fixed: Lighting in Corridor scene was broken (inmcompatible with current version)
- Fixed: Smartsuit would only work in the Empty Stage as the receiver was not added to other scenes.