Closed Beta Launch!
- Many fixes and a lot of clean up and polishing since the end of the first.stage project…
- The asset and content repository used for the duration of the first.stage project has now been retired.
- The new repository has been primed with a variety of assets from the Unity Asset Store and includes new stages:
- Office And Police Station
- Suburban House (interior)
- Suburban Neighborhood (exterior)
- A wide variety of domestic and office assets are also available for you to dress your sets with.
- New character models available.
- First Stage now uses the SteamVR Interaction System and supports the Valve Index controller as well as Vive wands. Support for Oculus Rift will be available soon.
- In First Person Mocap mode, your character’s fingers will now follow the buttons, grip and trigger on your controller.
- Some Held Props can now be used: for example a gun can be picked up and fired.