- Sketches now save painting brushstrokes:
- Painted surfaces will be preserved across sessions
- You can now undo/redo individual brushstrokes
- If you are working collaboratively you will see when a remote user paints a surface
- New stage machinery: fly bars
- New panel on the WristPad for Stage Controls:
- Each control has a slider and a record arm toggle
- Each control can also be driven from the radial menu when pointing at it.
- The state of each control is saved with the scene
- Moving a control while recording with record armed will record all changes to an automation track that can be replayed.
- Improvements to rigid animation (still WIP)
- Refined the shape of the new pointer beams
- Fix for stage lights not saving colour settings.
- Improved behaviour when resizing flat thin objects (such as a rug).
- REGRESSION: Depth of field on cameras is currently broken.
- Fix for loading previous scenes with rigid animation in them.
- Fix for vertical scrolling of timeline
- Introduced a new “pose ghost” when capturing mocap. Also changed starting position of performer to make it easier to interact with real-world props.
- Accidentally left several experimental features in R15b. Now removed!