- New server backend – hopefully all you will notice is the server doesn’t crash so often!
- New Office UI: scenes now belong to projects.
- You should have an initial project with your name holding all previous scenes you had created
- You should also have a First Stage project for sharing scenes
- You can create new projects and invite users to join them.
- Reworked WristPad with a tablet style home screen.
- New Preferences pane on WristPad allows setting of movement comfort options.
- Fix for first stage becoming very slow after using the Camera TTL view.
- You can now move around the set using one hand grip instead of a two hand gesture – scale & turn still need two hands.
- New documentation website (still very incomplete work in progress) can be found from the WristPad or by saying “Help”.
- The documentation can also be found via a normal browser: https://www.first-stage.moviestorm.co.uk/getting-started
- New Office UI should now work fine in VR – Keyboard works with Create Project dialog etc.
- Scenes prior to June 2018 have been deleted: incompatibility issues stopped listing scenes in personal project.
- Fixed issue with dragging cameras.
- Assets are now loaded in the background in the browser. This should reduce stalls sending you to limbo. While loading there is a placeholder object.
- Improvements to Office UI – should make it easier to follow
- You can now make a Copy of a Scene from the Office UI.
- WristPad now has a toggle button underneath it to take you between the home screen and selected screen.
- Improved Theater stage: added missing colliders to stage elements such as “Hub Podien” so placing things on them should snap properly.
- Scaffold Grid now shows properly and can be sketched on again.
- Filling sketch faces with materials should now work properly.
- Fixed issue where a second camera would move on top of the first camera.
- New Beam Light with volumetric light beam
- New Fire FX assets