- Rigid animation:
- Select the Time Tool and then point at a thing and grab with the trigger to record some motion
- The path can be editted afterwards using the Grab Tool
- Puppets can now be placed on things (e.g. Lottie on the trampoline)
- The WristPad now includes a Web Browser (Chromium).
Initially this is just used to show a Quick Reference Guide but more soon…
- Mocap from Rokoko Smartsuits can now be managed from the WristPad:
- Assign a suit directly to a puppet without VR control
- Calibrate a suit
- Fixed issue with Multi Select getting stuck
- Fixed issue when grabbing a scaled object and the pivot point jumped.
- Fixed direction of tilt control in camera TTL view.
- Fixed: changing the FOV of a camera now records a keyframe
- Fixed issue with calibrating Smartsuit against a puppet (was using bind pose instead of t-pose).
- Fixed issue when replaying a puppet’s walk and the puppet did not animate
- Fixed layout issue with lights on the Wristpad
- The Lighting Controls will now show the last light moved
- Speech recognition has been re-enabled (oops)
- Say “Help” to summon a floating browser
- You can now animate an IK handle with the Time Tool (as with a rigid body)
- Support for asset bundles built for a specific platform (iOS or Win64)
- Architecture support for Obi Cloth dynamics
- Deleting a character should now clean up all paths, start/end handles etc.
- Calibrate button on Mocap Controls is now enabled when a puppet is assigned.
- Mocap Controls have a record arm flag to control whether the puppet shows live/replay
- The Rokoko Smartsuit Studio should now be running at the same time with forwarding enabled to port 14043
- This allows use of the filters such as Locomotion from the Studio
- Lighting controls can now be keyframed like cameras – just change either intensity or spot angle while record is armed.
- Fixed issue with character sometimes spinning on a waypoint
- Mocap is now applied to a proxy skeleton and then retargetted to the puppet skeleton. (Default body shape only)
- Mocap armed flag is cleared when recorded mocap is played back – can be reset from WristPad.
- You can now set a keyframe on a camera just by moving it (with the Hand tool)
- Time Tool can now animate selected groups of things at the same time
- Drawing a shape on an uneven floor will now make it exactly vertical.
- Fixed issue where the Airbrush did not reset after using “Wallpaper” mode
- Fixed issue when deleting something with rigid animation
- Fixed issue with menu button sending a commit message to currently selected UI element
- Fixed rotation compensation on performer that was causing problems with hip bends.
- If a broken asset bundle is found in the cache, it will now be deleted and re-downloaded.
- Lighting panel no longer resets current light when WristPad hides/reappears
- Fixed issue with cameras showing up in the wrong place in the Asset Browser
- Reset scene on load to ensure cameras reflect keyframes
- Reduced framerate for rendering cameras that are just being monitored – should improve performance with lots of cameras
- Fixed issue with camera focal length being reset in the Camera Sequencer view.
- Fixed issue where entering TTL mode would reset focal length and set a rogue keyframe.
- Fixed issue when trying to assign one of several suits to a puppet.
- Fixed issue where scale would reset after using the scale handles and moving the timeline.