Last updated on 15 March 2023
Thank you for considering our software subscription service. We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service and support. However, we understand that circumstances can change and you may need to cancel your subscription.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time by logging into your account on our website and going to your account page, clicking on BILLING & INVOICES, and following the Cancel plan process. If you experience any difficulties with cancelling, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- We do not provide refunds for any unused portion of your subscription period. The cancellation will take effect at the end of your current billing period.
- If you cancel your subscription, your access to our software and services will be terminated immediately.
- If you have an annual subscription, you may be eligible for a refund for the unused portion of your subscription period if you cancel within 14 days of your initial subscription purchase. After 14 days, no refunds will be provided.
- If we terminate your subscription for any reason, we will refund the unused portion of your subscription period.
For more information on Termination in the Moviestorm FirstStage EULA on our website.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue our service at any time. If we discontinue our service, we will provide notice to our customers and refund the unused portion of their subscription period.
- If you have any questions or concerns about our cancellation policy, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing our software subscription service.